Provision of Digital Science Equipment Catalogue – Y21022
Main contract details
The Supplier shall provide an online digital catalogue of Science equipment that KCS will promote via its own ‘webshop’. The catalogue will be accessible to KCS customers and will supplement the KCS products, services and catalogues.
- The following outlines the minimum expectations of the catalogue.
Complete range of Science Equipment to cover all school key stages include EYFS, KS1 to 5 and higher and further education levels.
- Full digital page turn-able online PDF catalogue (built jointly). Catalogue to be provided in PDF Format and where possible available in ‘indesign’ file.
- Full product range available in editable CSV files. CSV headings to be provided by KCS post award.
- Full product range to be included will be determined post award.
- Run in conjunction with KCS catalogue periods.
- 2021 - April to December (pro-rated dependant on start date)
- 2022 and beyond – January to December
- No price changes in ‘catalogue’ year (see above)
- Advertised pricing will be supplier standard pricing.
- Each product purchased will be discounted to KCS at the agreed rate.
- The majority of orders will be priced inclusive of delivery. Exceptions will be agreed post award.
- Branding will be KCS.
- All products must conform as a minimum to British Standards or equivalent relating to the provision of Science equipment – a list of standards is attached at Schedule 3
- Products destined for international customers will be delivered to a designated KCS warehouse (this could be various locations throughout the UK)
- Product coding will be discussed and agreed prior to publication.
Expression of interest window
From 03/02/2021 11:00 to 31/03/2021 14:00