Market engagement - Community Short Breaks for Disabled Children
Main contract details
Short Breaks have two aims: to enable the child to participate in fun, interesting and safe activities; and to provide a break from caring for the parents/carers. We are hoping to engage with Providers that can offer a range of activities to meet these aims. We want to continue to provide opportunities for resilience building within families and provide variety and a choice of community short breaks, available to children and families in Oxfordshire.
To update on the recommissioning of Oxfordshire County Council Community Short Breaks and explore services to be provided from April 2024, identifying challenges, solutions, and opportunities this presents.
1. To review a summary of the current Community Short Breaks services provided in Oxfordshire.
2. To update on the re commissioning of Community Short Breaks in Oxfordshire.
3. To explore completed needs analysis of Oxfordshire’s children and young people SEND population data.
4. To share potential Community Short Breaks service model from April 2024.
5. To identify Provider and Local Authority challenges, solutions, and benefits of the new service model.
6. To investigate opportunities for development and innovation for delivery.
The session will take place at Oxfordshire Council, County Hall, Oxford on 20th of June.
9.30-10.00 – Coffee and Networking
10.00-12.00 – Workshop
Organisations wishing to participate should email:StartWellCommissioningTeam@oxfordshire.gov.uk to reserve their place. Places are limited so please book ASAP.
Expression of interest window
From 26/05/2023 13:00 to 20/06/2023 03:00