274_22 Grounds Maintenance Machinery
Main contract details
The ESPO national framework intends to provide a solution for the supply of grounds maintenance machinery. The Framework will be awarded by lot on a national basis.
The tender will be broken down into the following lots:
- Lot 1 - Mowers (domestic / professional) and associated equipment
- Lot 2 - Mowers (ride on) and associated equipment
- Lot 3 - Mowers (trailed) and associated equipment
- Lot 4 - Hedge cutters; chainsaws, blowers, vacuums and strimmer's
- Lot 5 - Spreaders, sprayers and water pumps
- Lot 6 - Tractors
- Lot 7 - Trailers
- Lot 8 - Quad Bikes and Utility Vehicles
- Lot 9 - Wood Chippers and Shredders
- Lot 10 - Rollers
- Lot 11 - Miscellaneous Machinery
The framework agreement has the option to extend for up to a further 24 months. The total estimated value stated includes the option period.
The minimum financial requirement for the purposes of the current tender exercise is a score of 20 out of 100. This contract will contain a contract monitoring clause which will require suppliers to ensure that their organisation operates within the rating of 20 or more as shall be determined by use of a credit rating agency.
Expression of interest window
From 13/07/2022 15:30 to 12/08/2022 12:00