0-19 Public Health Nursing & Healthy Child Programme
Main contract details
North Somerset Council (NSC) would like to invite expressions of interest from appropriately experienced organisations for the following service:
Public Health Nursing & Healthy Child Programme:
The National Healthy Child Programme (HCP) 0-19 was set out in 2009 and is an evidence-based universal programme available to all children and aims to ensure that every child gets the good start they need to lay the foundations of a healthy life.
Some of the services included are:
- Health Visiting Services – delivering the Healthy Child Programme 0-5 and 5 universal mandated health visiting reviews.
- School Nursing (5-19) Services – delivering the Healthy Child programme 5-19 and National Child Measurement Programme.
- Children’s Looked After Nursing Services.
Once you’ve expressed an interest, you will have access to the Selection Questionnaire which needs to be downloaded, completed and returned by 13.00 pm on 29 April 2021.
- To received TUPE Information, please complete the attached Non-Disclosure Agreement, and return to us via the message section of the Portal
- We reserve the right to hold negotiation sessions if we deem it necessary
- Please note that the Specification is attached to this advert
- We will be using the standard standard contract: https://www.england.nhs.uk/nhs-standard-contract/21-22/
- North Somerset Social Value Policy: https://www.n-somerset.gov.uk/business/tenders-procurement/procurement-strategy/our-social-value-policy
- Draft tender evaluation criteria as follows:
- (40) Delivery Model:
- How it will deliver the outcomes required
- How it addresses inequalities issues
- Engagement with YP and families in development
- (10%) Workforce Management (Recruitment, HR, TUPE, staff training & development etc)
- (10%) Continuous Improvement (including how the Delivery Model will develop and improve over time)
- (10%) Integration and collaboration with key partners
- (10%) Financial Model (clarity, feasibility and risk management)
- (10%) Mobilisation
- (5%) Social Value
- (5%) Environmental impact
Expression of interest window
From 29/03/2021 13:00 to 29/04/2021 13:00