Provision of Enfield Holiday Activities and Food Programme (HAF)
Main contract details
- Face-to-face activities providing a range of activities; for at least four hours per day
- Provision could include ‘open access’ activities that do not require advance booking, providing that the activity is targeted to geographic areas of highest need for the age group
- An offer for children and young people who have SEND; this could include more specialist provision that is exclusively for children with SEND
Organisations will be able to apply to run provision exclusively for HAF eligible children or offer several places within an existing provision that also offers paid places.
These holiday club places will provide children with at least one nutritious hot meal each day, as well as a range of physical and enriching activities. This programme is targeted at school-aged children from reception to year 11 (inclusive) who receive benefits related free school meals.
Funding will be dispensed from the Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) programme grant that has been allocated to London Borough of Enfield by the Department for Education (DfE).
HAF services shall take place during the Easter, Summer and Winter school holidays each year for a total of 6 weeks:
- Easter = 1 week (4 days)
- Summer = 4 weeks (16 days)
- Winter = 1 week (4 days)
Therefore, the contracting authority requires a good range of suitably qualified providers to cover locations across the borough of Enfield appointing providers under the following 2 Lots via a Framework Agreement:
- Lot 1: Universal HAF provision with 12% of spaces for children and young people with low level SEND (Note: maximum of 40 providers to be appointed in line with the procurement documents)
- Lot 2: Specialist HAF provision for children and young people with targeted or specialist special educational needs and / or disabilities (SEND) (Note: maximum of 5 providers to be appointed in line with the procurement documents)
The Framework Agreement will run for a period of 2 years, with an option to extend annually up to a further two years at the contracting authority's full discretion.
Please note there will be no form of exclusivity or volume that is guaranteed under the resultant Framework Agreement and the contracting authority will be entitled to enter into other contracts and arrangements with other suppliers for the provision of any, or all, of the requirements which are the same as, or similar to those specified under the established Framework Agreement.
For further information please see the Find a Tender Service contract notice: https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/Notice/011824-2023
Expression of interest window
From 25/04/2023 14:25 to 08/06/2023 12:00