Re-opening of Lots 1, 3, 4, 10, 11 and 12 on the Deal 2030 Care and Support Ethical Framework
Main contract details
The Deal 2030 Care and Support Ethical Framework will deliver a transformed model of ethical, asset-based care and support, meeting the needs and aspirations of people to live fulfilled lives in their own home avoiding inappropriate admissions to hospital and residential care.
This opportunity is a re-opening of specific Lots on the framework for interested parties to gain admittance to:
Lot 1 – Homecare Services
Lot 3 – Complex Health Services including Nursing at Home
Lot 4 – Extra Care
Lot 10 – Homelessness Service
Lot 11 – Temporary and Supported Accommodation
Lot 12 – Community Rehabilitation and Specialist Services
All providers on the Deal 2030 Care and Support Ethical Framework will demonstrate:
· That people have real control over their care and support, actively engaging residents, carers, local communities and partners in the co-design and development of support packages.
· The difference that they are making to people’s lives through an asset-based approach celebrating and facilitating people’s gifts, talents and aspirations.
· That they seek solutions that actively plan to avoid or overcome crisis and focus on people within their natural communities, rather than service and organisational boundaries.
· That they enable people to develop networks of support in their local communities and increase community connections.
· That they take time to listen to a person’s own voice, particularly those whose views are not easily heard.
· That they fully consider the needs of the family and carers when planning support and care.
· That they ensure that support is culturally sensitive and relevant to diverse communities.
· That they take into account a person’s whole life, including their physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual qualities.
The care and support will be delivered by skilled and compassionate workers, employed by providers who offer excellent services to Wigan residents based on responsible and supportive employment practise, in return for a comprehensive reward and support package.
Deadline for bids is Friday 9th July 2021 - 12 noon.
Expression of interest window
From 10/06/2021 16:30 to 09/07/2021 12:00