21 066 Statutory Advocacy Service
Main contract details
Cheshire East Council will act as lead for the re-commission of the Cheshire statutory advocacy service, this will be a jointly funded commission between Cheshire East Council and Cheshire West and Chester Council. The service will be provided across both local authority’s footprint to meet the needs of local residents requiring independent statutory advocacy.
This includes the following advocacy components:
• Care Act Advocate
• Independent Mental Capacity Advocate (IMCA)
• Independent Mental Health Advocate (IMHA)
• Relevant Person’s Representative (RPR)
• Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Advocate
• Provision will need to adapt for future Liberty Protection Safeguards (LPS) legislation
The Councils would like feedback in the form of a completed questionnaire from interested parties to help inform the service specification.
Expression of interest window
From 09/09/2021 14:00 to 01/10/2021 17:00