Sutton Digital Infrastructure Toolkit (Small Cell)
Main contract details
The London Borough of Sutton is considering proposals for the installation of 4G/5G small cells from Code Operators seeking to deploy their technology in Sutton.
Please note this is a property transaction not a procurement opportunity. As a property transaction this is not subject to the requirements of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
How to register your interest
Follow this process to complete your submission of interest:
- Download the Sutton Digital Infrastructure Toolkit and review the document.
- Complete “Annex 1” of the Sutton Digital Infrastructure Toolkit and attached a detailed proposal.
- Submit “Annex 1” and your detailed proposal to the Sutton Small Cell Expression Of Interest advertisement on the London Tenders Portal.
The deadline for returning your completed expression of interest is 12.30 on 26th March 2021.
Please also note:
- Only registered Code Operators with powers under the Electronic Communications Code may apply.
- All prospective Code Operators must agree to follow the Sutton Digital Infrastructure Toolkit processes and terms.
- The Code Operator agrees to cover all liabilities, expenses, costs (including but not limited to any solicitors' or other professionals' costs and expenses), claims, damages and losses related to installation, maintenance, upgrade and removal of small cells equipment.
- If no installation work is carried out within three months of the license being allocated to a Code Operator, then the licence (per site) will lapse automatically.
- The length of the agreement can cover a minimum term of five years and a maximum term of up to 12 years.
Expression of interest window
From 22/03/2021 10:00 to 26/03/2021 16:30