TfL Revenue Collection System - ICT13474
Main contract details
Transport for London (TfL) is considering possible approaches to the procurement of a new Revenue Collection System contract and is seeking information through this Prior Information Notice (PIN).
The public transport services include:
- Over 4,000 devices (including gates, validators and ticket machines) in 280 London Underground station ticket halls;
- Validation equipment on over 8,500 buses and at 39 Tram Stops;
- Over 5,000 devices at Docklands Light Railway, TfL Rail, London Overground and National Rail Stations;
- 4,000 devices at Retail Outlets;
- Ruggedised validation devices at 23 River Bus piers;
- Supporting transactions generated from over 16 million journeys per day, 0.5 million Retail Sales per day and in the last year 12 million Oyster and 35 million contactless payment card used to make journeys.
Expression of interest window
From 11/11/2020 09:00 to 31/12/2021 17:00