Carlton & Granville - Contractor
Main contract details
London Borough of Brent (“the Council”) is seeking to procure a contractor (“Contractor”) to bring forward the redevelopment of Carlton and Granville Centres site as detailed in this ITT.
The Council is conducting the procurement using the Restricted Procedure, which is an approved method under the Regulations for procuring the works described in the Employers Requirements.
Interested parties shall complete the Selection Questionnaire (‘SQ’), which seeks responses in relation to technical capacity or professional ability, and economic and financial standing. The Council shall evaluate the SQ responses and select up to five (5) highest scoring and qualified organisations to tender (or, if the number of qualified organisations is below the minimum number, the Council may continue the procedure by inviting the organisations with the required capabilities).
The redevelopment of the Carlton and Granville Centres site as part of the South Kilburn regeneration programme will continue the transformation of South Kilburn by providing a high quality mixed use development. This exciting scheme will provide:
• Improvements to existing buildings and community infrastructure.
• Enhanced local community space.
• Better facilities for the Nursery School and Family Wellbeing Centre.
• Outdoor amenity areas - community gardens and cycle storage.
• An increase of over 500m2 of affordable workspace
• 18 Council homes for South Kilburn tenants.
Expression of interest window
From 30/06/2021 12:00 to 30/07/2021 12:00