Care Technology / Technology Enabled Care
Main contract details
Sutton Council intends to commission a new care technology service to enable residents of the borough to live well, independently and safely in the place they call home, and deliver financial benefits to the Council.
The aim of the care technology service is to support residents to take advantage of the opportunities that care technology can offer wherever possible to support self care, anticipate or prevent a crisis in care from ever happening.
The Service Provider will be responsible for:
- Working with the Council to embed the transformational changes needed to deliver a new care technology service, and deliver its objectives and achieve the outcomes that are set out in this service specification.
- Working as a trusted advisor to provide advice to the Council regarding new and emerging technology and work with the wider local and regional partnerships and the wider market to ensure continual innovation and development and;
- Managing the migration of existing service users services (and equipment) from an analogue to a digital ready service by 2025; this includes,
- the replacement and upgrade (from analogue to digital systems) of the Council’s 22 Independent Living Warden alarm call systems.
- Improving the information on the range of care technology solutions available to service users/residents and professionals in the borough;
- Supporting the council’s workforce development involving training professionals on the range and benefits of care technology to improve client outcomes.
- Delivery of the Council’s Care Technology core service components set out below:
- 24/7 Alarm Monitoring Centre (including receiving calls for repairs out of hours from housing tenants)
- 24/7 Mobile Responder Service (personal response)
- Supplying and installation of care technology equipment for individual use
- Collection and sharing of data across integrated platforms
- 24/7 Repairs an ongoing maintenance (collection and recycling) of care technology equipment
Expression of interest window
From 29/07/2022 18:00 to 30/08/2022 12:00