Extra Care Housing & Social Inclusion Market Engagement Event
Main contract details
3rd October 2023: 10am – 11am (MS Teams virtual)
3rd October 2023: 3pm – 4pm (Crownhill Court PCC offices)
10th October 2023: 2pm – 3pm (MS Teams virtual)
During the sessions, we will describe our aims in terms of the contract and the procurement activity and timeframes, and provide an opportunity for questions and answers.
We are striving for a service where:
- People are supported to continue to live independently;
- People are supported individually so that they can lead as natural and independent a life as possible behind the privacy of their own door;
- People with complex needs associated with dementia and physical and mental disability receive skilled services that help them maintain and enjoy an active life;
- A more independent lifestyle may be facilitated for some, whereas the provision of a continually supportive environment will be a key factor for others;
- People are supported to achieve their desired level of involvement with their local community and the service will work collaboratively with the Social Inclusion service to this aim;
- People are supported to maintain or gain independent living skills following periods of illness and so prevent hospital admission or readmission;
- People are supported to evaluate and manage their own risk and to establish their preferred priorities;
- People passing through the Pathways flats (where applicable) will receive individualised care and support with the aim of achieving a positive outcome for continued independent living;
- The promotion and facilitation of flexible telecare solutions to achieve a wide range of responses to meeting people’s needs;
- The allocation of accommodation and the movement of people into/out of the scheme are efficiently and effectively handled and the service will work in partnership with the housing providers and social inclusion provider(s) to achieve this;
- Good partnership working with the Housing Provider and Social Inclusion Services will be achieved to ensure a fully utilised, safe and well-coordinated environment where people enjoy living.
The formal business case to proceed with procurement was granted approval from Plymouth City Councils Cabinet on 10th July 2023 and has been published here.
To express an interest in attending any of these sessions, please e-mail email@example.com in order that you can be included in the meeting register. The link to the virtual events will be sent to you prior to the event.
Expression of interest window
From 26/09/2023 13:00 to 09/10/2023 23:59