Parking and Traffic Enforcement and Associated Services - Expressions of Interest
Main contract details
This is a notice of intent to publish a future tender opportunity.
Lewisham Council has currently an outsourced parking and moving traffic enforcement service and an in-house service for the administration of notice processing, permitting and other related activities in the Borough. The existing contract will be terminating in October 2023. The Council intends to engage the market through an open tender for a new contract, as defined below.
The Council is seeking to appoint a progressive, technological and forward-looking external service provider as its Parking Services contractor to undertake on the Council’s behalf. The scope of the contract will cover the full range of service provisions:
· on-street and off-street parking and traffic enforcement,
· ANPR CCTV traffic enforcement cameras hardware, installation and review software
· CCTV enforcement including clip review,
· ANPR CCTV mobile enforcement vehicle,
· environmental enforcement,
· abandoned vehicles removal service management,
· cashless parking services,
· penalty charge notice and back office processing,
· parking permit issuing and processing,
· enforcement agencies management,
· disabled bay application processing and implementation,
· signs and lines implementation and management,
· suspensions and all associated management,
· EV charging points implementation,
· provision and maintenance of IT hardware and software including all associated to enforcement,
· customer contact call centre and
· all associated services and equipment required to facilitate the contract.
The procurement process is planned to start on 6th March 2023.
The contract will run for an initial period of 8 years, with an option to extend for a further 2 years.
Please register your interest in order to be notified once the procurement goes live.
Expression of interest window
From 17/01/2023 17:00 to 21/04/2023 17:00
New to ProContract?
If you are not currently registered on the ProContract procurement portal, you can complete a simple registration process by clicking the following link - Register free