1023 Essex Carers Core Offer of Support
Main contract details
- Carers can easily access the information, advice, guidance and support when they need it and early into their caring role
- We will support the development of professional practice and processes to improve identification and support to carers
- We will Improve transitions for carers as they move through specific phases or life events in their caring role.
- Carers will have increased opportunity to access good quality support, including opportunities for breaks, to maintain their own wellbeing and those they care for.
- Carers’ needs and rights will be understood and recognised across Essex communities.
- Carers will be the experts that influence, shape and be involved in the decisions that are intended to improve their support and wellbeing.
The Essex Carers Support Offer will be centred on the Core Offer. Under the Core Offer, the provider(s) will deliver: One-to-one practical support, brief solution focused interventions and peer support groups.
Each of these services will be delivered on a locality basis, allowing support to be tailored to local needs. As such, this procurement is divided into 3 Lots, with each Lot corresponding to different locality as set out below, and with the ICB areas in Essex:
1 - West Essex (including the districts of Uttlesford, Harlow and Epping Forest)
2 - Mid and South Essex (including districts and boroughs of Braintree, Maldon, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Basildon, Castle Point and Rochford)
3 - North-East Essex (including the districts of Tendring and Colchester)
This tender addresses the provision of these support services contracts for all ages of unpaid carers across the county of Essex for an initial 3-year period (with a further extension option of up to 2 years).
Expression of interest window
From 24/08/2023 17:00 to 20/10/2023 11:30