Energy Efficient Retrofit Professional Services (CPU4592)
Main contract details
Nottingham City Council, as the accountable body for the Midlands Energy Hub, is inviting applications from suitably experienced and qualified entities to participate in a DPS covering a range of professional services to support the delivery of energy-efficiency retrofit projects.
This DPS is organised into 8 Categories covering the types of measures and installations required.
- Category 1: Retrofit Coordinator
- Category 2: Retrofit Assessor
- Category 3: Retrofit Designer
- Category 4: All Retrofit Coordination Steps (excluding Stage 5 Install)
- Category 5: EPC Assessment
- Category 6: Retrofit Programme Management
- Category 7: Stock Analysis
- Category 8: Project Management
In addition, call-offs may include associated services either where these are necessary to undertake the tasks that are central to the call-off, or where it would be beneficial to the project to have additional tasks carried out by the same consultant and the associated services constitute a small part of the overall call-off.
Expression of interest window
From 11/03/2021 12:00 to 13/04/2021 12:00