Provision of a Sexual Health Outreach and Support Service
Main contract details
The contract shall commence on the 1st January 2024 and shall continue up to and including the 31st December 2026 with an option to extend in such period or periods as the Authority deems appropriate, up to a maximum of two (2) years. Providing a possible total Contract Period until 31st December 2028 (“the Contract Period”).
The Provider shall undertake the Provision of a Sexual Health Outreach and Support Service to the target populations within the London Borough of Redbridge (“the Service”) as detailed in this Specification and in accordance with the Conditions of Contract. This includes outreach and health promotion targeted at preventing poor sexual health outcomes such as diagnosed sexually transmitted infections (STIs), late HIV diagnoses and unwanted pregnancies to high-risk groups. Specialist support for residents living with HIV or AIDS and other blood borne viruses (BBV) in the London Borough of Redbridge.
The main components of the Sexual Health Outreach and Support Service are:
• Primary prevention with residents who are at high risk of poor sexual health outcomes including unwanted pregnancies and the contracting and transmitting of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including HIV.
• Reducing stigma and barriers in accessing sexual health services and raising awareness attached to sexual health
• Promote STI and HIV testing to reduce late diagnosis and increase early treatment of infections
• Supporting Redbridge residents living with HIV, AIDS and other sexually transmitted BBVs.
• Reducing inequalities, promoting equity and access to Redbridge residents.
The total contract value, including extension options is £875,000.00 The maximum contract value per annum is therefore, £175,000.00
Expression of interest window
From 10/08/2023 11:30 to 11/10/2023 12:00