Waste, Street Cleaning and Winter Maintenance Services
Main contract details
The contract will include the following services;
- household residual waste
- household food waste
- household dry recycling
- household garden waste
- household bulky waste
- commercial waste
- street cleansing services
- winter maintenance
- clinical waste collection
Given the current Government consultation on waste policy, it is our intention to discuss, during dialogue:
- the current Government consultation on waste policy, and its potential impact on the services;
- opportunities for reducing the carbon footprint of the services;
- options for reducing costs through available, vehicle financing models; and
- options for developing the Council depot facilities.
The turnover requirement for this contract is £20,000,000 (being two times the annual contract value). Applicants must also meet certain financial ratios, which are set out in more detail in the guidance for completion of the Selection Questionnaire.
It is our intention to run the procurement using the Competitive Dialogue process in line with Regulation 30 Public Contracts Regulations 2015. Variants will not be accepted.
Expression of interest window
From 28/04/2023 16:00 to 05/06/2023 12:00